41 Tobruk Avenue, Cremorne NSW 2090
Sold - Prestige entertainer with never-to-be-built-out views
4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 2 Parking
Modern family style is elevated to new heights in this peaceful and private residence where spacious proportions showcase designer finishes, light filled living spaces and uninterrupted northerly views over Willoughby Bay. The flowing three-storey layout displays a clever renovation that provides an easycare entertaining environment where light, size and boat-filled panoramas all combine with great success. This superb property is exclusively located in a highly sought-after street position and is within minutes of the CBD, Cremorne Orpheum and shops, Mosman village, Balmoral Beach and neighbouring parklands.
– A generous open design features separate lounge and dining areas
– Wide BBQ terrace set against a breathtaking harbour backdrop
– Contemporary island kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
– Self-contained lower-level with living area, bedroom & bathroom
– Upper-level bedrooms plus a separate breakout study/sitting area
– Deluxe master retreat with full ensuite and stunning views
– DA approval for an elevator from the garage to all upper levels and conversion into a duplex type residence with separate entrances.
Water $687.92 per annum
Council $2,538.63 per annum
Land size 506sqm