23/8 Hardie Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Sold - Renovation ready!
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Parking
City Lights with Neutral Bay Convenience
Fabulous city views at every turn, this perfectly proportioned one bedroom security apartment is enviably located in a leafy yet incredibly convenient street just 350m from the heart of Neutral Bay. Features two balconies with big views, one off the bedroom and one off the living room.
Bursting with opportunity, the living area flows out to a private balcony enjoying a sweeping vista from the North Sydney skyline to the Anzac Bridge and over to the city centre. The double bedroom also captures the skyline view and is appointed with built-in robes and a linen press. This renovators property offers full level lift access from the garden entrance and the secure basement parking.
Located on the 4th floor of a tightly held and well-maintained building, you can add value to capitalise on the postcard outlook within walking distance to Big Bear Shopping Centre, express buses to the City and an array of popular eateries.
– Lounge and dining connecting to a balcony, views from inside and out
– Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, ample storage solutions throughout
– Spacious light-filled bedroom with built-in robe and extensive views
– Fresh white bathroom with combined bath/shower and laundry facilities
– Recently upgraded building, secure undercover car space and visitor parking
– Wide appeal as a city base, investment, first home or renovation project
– Central to medical services and financial institutions – 350m to Military Rd
– Footsteps to Forsyth Park and buses, walk to the harbour foreshore and ferry
Ask me for details on another unit which has been renovated in the building on the same floorplan where they have removed the kitchen wall to open up the space
Strata levies $1,060.15 per quarter
Council rates: $242.63 per quarter
Water rates: $178.11 per quarter
Rental estimate in current condition $485 per week
Inspect as advertised or by appointment with Geoff Grist on 0414 712 021